Junior Quality Specialist
Junior Quality Specialist
If you want to start as a Junior Quality Specialist in an international company, then apply.
At Valuepack we offer a full array of packaging services, individual solutions, up-scaling possibilities and supporting pre-packaging and logistic services for the medical device and pharmaceutical industry. Our goal is to be at the forefront of the market based in our professional packaging services and solutions. Our offices are in Nijmegen, the Netherlands and Szprotawa, Poland. At Valuepack we are focusing our efforts on expanding tremendously in the near future. An organisation-wide strategy has been formulated with clear grow goals for the next seven years. To facilitate this grow, we are looking for an Junior Quality Specialist.
- Supervision over the quality documentation in the company and ensuring its timeliness and correctness
- Preparing reports and quality analysis based on available data
- Verifying and ensuring all quality requirements associated with changes in the existing infrastructure of the object
- Organizing and participating in the certification’s audits of the quality system
- Control of realisation of an internal audit schedule, carrying out about nonconformities and corrective action register.
- Participation in the analysis of nonconformities and customer complaints and continual improvement of the quality management system.
- Coordinating complaints process, supervision, administration and cooperation with other departments in the company to achieve targets needed to close the complaint process satisfactorily.
- Supervision over control and measurement equipment
- Coordination and implementation of personal hygiene products and cleaning agents necessary for the functioning of the company together with the control of quality documentation required from their suppliers
- Maintain microbiological testing
- Cooperation with consulting companies in the field of quality management systems
- Cooperation and representation of the company before the controlling institution such as the government (RI&E control)
- Cooperation with DDD for the protection fo the plant against pests
- Cooperation with external companies which provide services to the company in terms of cleaning, washing, or supplying of protective clothing along with machines used in the infrastructure.
- Control of packaging process in the range of quality standards.
- Finish goods quality control and release finish good products to the client, maintain necessary administration and documentation
- Training of newly recruited employees in terms of the quality management system, health and safety and re-training
Impress us with your professional and personal skills
- A relevant graduate qualification / minimum intermediate level
- Experience in the above position of a minimum of one year
- Very good skills in Microsoft Office in particular Excel
- Flexibility to work to what is needed, no what is scheduled
- Fluent in English is a must (speak and write)
- Pro-active attitude, independent and decisive
See what we can offer you!
We offer excellent development opportunities tailored to your requirements, which are back by regular feedback meetings and a comprehensive qualification scheme.
We value a job well done and are therefore interested in work with you on a long-term basis. We specifically promote your potential and also offer performance-related remuneration and a flexible working model (we are open to part-time cooperation) for whatever phase of your life you are in.
For more information about the job call us: +31246424368