At Valuepack we offer a full array of packaging services, individual solutions, up-scaling possibilities and supporting pre-packaging and logistic services for the medical device and pharmaceutical industry. Our goal is to be at the forefront of the market based in our professional packaging services and solutions. Our offices are in Nijmegen, the Netherlands and Szprotawa, Poland. At Valuepack we are focusing our efforts on expanding tremendously in the near future. An organisation-wide strategy has been formulated with clear grow goals for the next seven years. To facilitate this grow, we are looking for an energetic and independent business developer with a positive mindset to join Valuepack to achieve this strategy.
- Identifying new business opportunities and new ways to reach existing clients.
- Developing new market tools to stimulate the sales activities together with the CEO.
- Contribute to updating the current market tools
- Develop strategic partnerships which will lead to win-win situations.
- Qualify and source new sales leads through various channels e.g. cold calls, social media, or conferences etc.
- Perform market research to gather insights such as competitor activities, including product or service pricing and identify opportunities for our existing clients.
- Responsible for developing a sales strategy to advance our position in the market.
- Take ownership of implementing this strategy and track the progress regularly.
- Contributing information to sales strategies by evaluating current product and service results, monitoring competitive products and analysing and relaying customer reactions and feedback.
- A relevant bachelor or master degree
- 2-5 years relevant experience in business development
- Fluent in English, German is a plus
- Knowledge of LS&H sector is a strong preference
- Ability to travel and attend events that may be outside of normal working hours
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft office, cloud based CRM
What do we offer:
- A competitive salary package
- Opportunity to grow internal in the organisation
- The right tools for the right job
- A suitable bonus plan
- The possibility to develop your skills through courses